Crossover Symmetry Solo Package - Rotator Cuff & Scapular Strengthening System
Crossover Symmetry's Gen-2 system is a professional grade rotator cuff and scapular strengthening system that is engineered to enhance shoulder health and performance. The Gen-2 system has been updated and enhanced to incorporate the latest scientific advancements and equipment innovations to give athletes a reliable tool that is proven on the field and in clinical settings. The system features three easy-to-follow protocols for shoulder activation, recovery and plyometric training. Crossover Symmetry is currently being used by professional athletes in the MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL and over 75% of NCAA Division-1 Universities. Medically designed by a leading physical therapist, the Crossover Symmetry Gen-2 System takes the guesswork out of shoulder care. The system is practical, structured and efficient, making it easy for athletes to complete on a daily basis.
Phases Of The System
- Improves posture and reduces risk of shoulder impingement by activating the key scapular stabilizers.
- Enhances firing patterns and timing of the rotator cuff and scapular muscles.
- Prepares the muscles for activity by increasing blood flow to the region.
- Increases targeted blood flow, instantly starting the recovery process.
- Strengthens tendons through eccentric contractions.
- Flushes the waste by-products out of the muscles.
New Feature: Red Flag Screen
- Plyometric training has been proven to increase performance and prevent injury.
- Rhythmic stabilization enhances dynamic stability by addressing the timing of muscle firing.
- Plyometrics enhance the elastic properties of muscles and tendons to improve power.
One of the new features of the Gen-2 system is the integration of a Red Flag Screen. The Red Flag Screen is a simple method for identifying individuals who have a medical condition that would require an alteration or the discontinued use of the Gen-2 System. This Red Flag Screen will detect the athletes who are at a higher risk for injury and need a thorough examination by a medical professional with shoulder expertise.
CS Solo Package Includes:
• Crossover Symmetry Gen-2 Training Guide
• Crossover Symmetry Gen-2 Training Video
• Aluminum Exercise Chart with carabiners
• 2 pairs of Crossover Cords – Choose Youth, Athlete or Elite resistance package
• Pair of Door Belts
• Drawstring Backpack
Choosing The Resistance Package
Ages 8-13 or rehabbing a shoulder injury
Most high school athletes
College and Professional athletes
USED BY: 50% of MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL & 75% of NCAA DIVISION 1 TEAMS.
“Crossover Symmetry has provided me with a great all-inclusive option to train my players and ensure optimal shoulder health. This is an easy system to use, easy to progress, and delivers an optimal result.” - Dana Cavalea, CSCS Head Strength and Conditioning Coach New York Yankees