Pocket Radar Classic All-Purpose Speed Radar Gun
The Pocket Radar™ Classic is a general purpose radar gun that can be used to evaluate running, serving, pitching and throwing skills. Manual one-button operation lets you decide what to measure and when, using one of two modes - snapshot or repeating - to monitor the speed of runners, balls, serving machines and pitching machines.
Manual operating modes include snapshot mode (TAP button for a single speed measurement) and repeating mode (HOLD button down for a new speed measurement every ¾ of a second). If you are interested in easy measurement of ball speeds and hands-free operation, please check out the Ball Coach™ radar from Pocket Radar (#PR1000BC).
• Manual one-button operation (You decide what to measure and when).
• Snapshot mode: TAP button for a single speed measurement.
• Repeating mode: HOLD button down for a new speed measurement every ¾ of a second.
• Range: 120 feet on a softball or baseball and ½ mile on a car.
• Accuracy: +/- 1 MPH (+/-2 KPH).
• Measures From: 7 MPH to 375 MPH (11 KPH to 600 KPH).
• Size: Max Height 4.7 inches, Max Width 2.3 inches, Max Depth 0.8 inches.
• Weight: Less than 3.7 ounces without batteries / 4.5 ounces with batteries.
• Display Modes: MPH, KPH, FPS and MPS (miles per hour, kilometers per hour, feet per second, and meters per second).
• Memory stores the previous 10 speed readings.
• Battery Life: over 10,000 snapshot readings on a single set of AAA alkaline batteries (included).
• Automatically powers off after 30 seconds of inactivity.
• Product Includes: hard-shell carrying case, wrist strap, 2 AAA alkaline batteries, Quick Start Guide and 1 year warranty.
How to Measure a Baseball or Softball Pitch with the Pocket Radar™