Dear Football America Customers,
Like the rest of the world, all of us at Football America have been closely monitoring the growing national crisis as COVID-19 continues to spread in our community. We understand that, at this time, every decision we make as a business has a larger impact on both our team members and the athletes that we serve.
It is our hope that by taking pro-active measures, we will help flatten the curve of the virus, and resume our normal operations very soon.
For our corporate office and warehouse, we are asking our employees who are able to work from home, and are utilizing a minimal warehouse staff to align with local mandates and recommendations.
Because of this, we anticipate our shipping times will be longer than normal. We anticipate shipping delays on some orders of five or more days.
However, we will also be temporarily extending our return policy. Any unused items can be returned for free through the end of the 2020 fall ball season. Click here for more details on our return policy.
As of May 4, 2020, our San Antonio store has reopened for business. To better protect our customers, our employees, and the community we serve we are following the guidelines and recommendations of our local leaders and officials and are implementing the following:
- No more than 20 customers will be allowed in the store at one time
- Per state order, all employees and customers must wear a mask while inside the store
- All common and heavy traffic areas are being cleaned multiple times a day
- Any equipment or apparel that is picked up will be sanitized before it is allowed back on the store floor
- All guests and employees are asked to follow social distancing guideliens while inside the store.
- We are still excepting returns
- Our batting cage is still open and will be cleaned and sanitized after each hitting session
Our store hours are still the same:
Monday - Friday: 10am - 7pm
Saturday: 10am - 5pm
Sunday: 10am - 5pm
During this time, we are still offering delivery and curb side pickup. For more information, please call (210) 525-9161 or visit our online store.
Our customer service team is still here to serve you. If you have any questions about your order or any of our other services, you can send us an email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call a representative at 800.937.4824 (toll free). As always, we are happy to help you in any way that we can.
Your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time is greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your continued support of Team Express and our employees.
Your Football America Team